I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

D D How soon...I forgot!

Some things I forgot to mention yesterday.
When hubby woke to eat he was very nice to me.
Don't rush, I can wait, finish what you are doing, were a few of the things he said when he asked me to make him some mac and cheese. If I remember correctly, I even heard a thank you.
He wanted to hold onto me when we both retired for the night. Things were forgotten and I felt some good emotions as I drifted off to sleep. :0)

I wondered why I smelled under my arms before my shower yesterday. :0(  It was then that I remembered that I did not take a shower the day before. Just threw clothes on as I was in a hurry to get him out to get some medical treatment .

I was fifteen minutes late for the Casey Anthony Trial. Don't ask me why I thought it began at ten a.m.
I have NO CLUE. As it was there were interruptions galore, both from hubby and the four persons from Gulf City that came to see hubby. Amber from Occupational Therapy arounf ten a.m.... Why??? Even she didn't know what she could do for him, but did tell us services available at airport for us.
Becky to give him his shower just as I put his dinner in front of him at 11:50a.m.
When the doorbell rang ....hubby was in his Rare Form. 
I'm sick of these fucking people coming. I've had enough of this fucking shit. blah,fucking blah, blah.
By the time I answered the door and she got to our bedroom and told him why she was here.
( to give you your shower )    Why...was his reply.
I piped up and said "to give me a break". He told her that I was doing it just fine.
I on the other hand let her know I appreciated the break and told her of my surgery to which she re-affirmed I was not suppose to strain myself.  Once he finished lunch he agreed to the shower and I gave her his towel and clothes and led the way to the Master bathroom.
Made my retreat and fixed my lunch and ate with no interruption.  Twas nice. He has spent most of the rest of the day on the bed. Arvin from P.T. came at 12:30 and did some exercizes with him. Yolanda an RN came right after he left and took his vitals which were good. She explained to him that the med he was taking for the UTI was probably what was making him nauseous. It's one of the side effects.
He slept off and on for hours after that..He had to be woken for supper.
:0) For those hours I had no interruptions while watching the trial on my laptop in bed beside him until it ended for the day.  Gave a llllllllllong happy sigh as I typed that.  I shit you not!

Supper time saw another mood swing in him. Tried to offer him a variety to drink. Soda,applejuice.
Water,I want just plain water he shouts out. Someone gave me a flavored water the other day and it tasted like shit.
 Root beer makes my urine dark.  Okay...so I just can't keep my mouth shut and I inquire incredously,"root beer makes your urine dark!"  It makes my pecker sting, he says. From me."you piss root beer???"
Yeah says he. Then he says as I place his plate with a sausage,pepper and onion sandwich in front of him. "You are probably the one that is making me sick."
Wellllllllllll  I couldn't leave that unanswered.  " Yeah I seasoned your supper with arsenic", I said back to him  sarcastically.  sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Before I forget .....I am having a problem with blogger. When I try to comment on others posts my name appears as Anonymous and I do not see what I comment get to it's destination.
This has been happening for two days now.  Whazup with that?????
Tried to find the cause, I just don't have the energy to stick with it at this time.

So.....now this brings me to this morning.  He has been up and into the bathroom many times during the night since midnight. :0(
Diarrhea again.  Lots of stomach cramps along with it. sigh!
At 6 a.m. I gave him a liquid plumber upper and he sprawled across the bed. No problem. I stayed up.
Which now brings me to 8 a.m.  He is in the bathroom  again. He called me to see if there was blood in his pullup.  There is. Old blood which is coming from his rectum this tme.  His urine looks clear now, but he is having difficulty eliminating . Manages to eliminate some urine and no sooner gets back into bed and has to urinate and DOES.  What's with that!
He jsut said to me, " drug me up good so I can get on that plane tomorrow."
While I'd like to...it ain't happening.  I shit you not!
His B/P was 143/75 pulse 53 just minutes ago.  This may be attributed to his severe stomach pain. Then again......................................??????
Hope,hope,hope. Pray,pray,pray that he is well enough to go home tomorrow night.
Got to try to grab a quick shower for myself.

That's All Folks!

3 comments:

  1. Blogger was giving people trouble with commenting on Tues., I read in blogs. Did not happen to me, so far. Good.

    He's taking an antibiotic for the UTI. Does he eat when he takes it? Think he should, concerning it making him feel sick.

    Also think the antibiotic could give him "the runs."

    And could make him sleepy.

    But DON"T go by what I say. And the *Resident Pharmacist* is out, so I can't ask him.

    It all...... One thing on top of the other thing... And that on top of everything else. :-(

    Do you have to make any special arrangements, for taking him on plane, Thurs.? Flight time?

    Oh and have you been able to (or is it possible) to alert his health care people up in MA, that he's coming...?

    I know. Stop asking questions!!!!!!!!!! -sigh-

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck tomorrow, maybe being in his own 4 walls will make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, read where some people were having issues with Blogger comments. Yes, the antibiodic can give him the runs as well as stomach pain. What time is your flight, my friend?
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you