Well maybe not in FL where the temperature is UP and the humidity is even HIGHER. I shit you not!
Here are the pictures:
I'm known for chopping heads off. ;0) Jordan,Jimmy and Jaiden
The FIRST CIRCUS for all three of them.
Looks like I took refuge behind the stroller. Unintentional....cause I am happy with the twenty pound lighter ME. I shit you not!
We were at the circus from 12:30 to 3:30 . The show was 1 to 3 :30 p.m.
Then it was back to the house to swim for the kids and then off to pick up daddy from work.
We adults went to the Outback later and enjoyed someone cooking for us after a long HOT Day.
The food was excellent. Thank you Pea. ;0)
The six ounce Outback Special steak is 8 Points. The green beans are 0 Points and I get honey mustard on my salad which is minus cheese and croutons. Around 10 Points for DIL Deb's and my meal.
Oops, make that a few more points because we ate their bread and butter.
We got the same meal.
Not bad, not bad at all.
Hubby almost took a Dipsy Doodle before we left. Sam the big dog got water on the floor and hubby almost went down. His back is feeling it now. :0( Must have wrenched it. sigh!
Here he was feeling much,much better than yesterday and then this happened. Darn!
DIL Deb was busy with preparing her last night, so my son walked with me.....minus the dogs. He kept up with me! ;0) ha ha ho ho
It's a new day.
Heard my son's voice rise a few octaves on the phone earlier.
Robin aka Jamaican man is coming to make stairs ( out of stone ) down to the hot tub today and my son was saying he knew nothing about this to DIL. He doesn't seem happy about it, BUT he was given plenty of time to do that himself and DIL Deb is NOT a procrastinater.
The Invoice for the estimate was on the counter and I SAW IT and it included a koi pond too. Ut Oh!
I say to my son......Start DIGGING ASAP ;0)
I say to my son......Start DIGGING ASAP ;0)
He's muttering ....saying he isn't going to speak to the guy this time and I told him it wasn't Robins fault.
Oh wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
DIL Deb and I are going to Beall's Outlet tonight. :0) happy,happy
GR8 buys, plus Mondays they have more money off.
I need a few more pair of shorts or another skort and one pair of shorts.
The jeans I bought a both JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory fit in the waist, BUT the legs and ass on one pair look horrid and the legs on another are so loose they do me no justice either.
Return Department visits needed.
Loved my white jeans, BUT bye,bye baggy size 18W.
DIL Deb left at 7 a.m. to head an hour an a half North and won't be home until 5 p.m. or later depending on I75 traffic. Long day for her. :0(
Okay enough jibber jabber. Hubby woke during the night with the RUNS again and hasn't taken a stool softener in a few weeks.
He got up this morning and had his coffee and has gone back to bed.
Arvin will be here to do P.T. with him in an hour if he is able to.
I made him some boiled milk like he wants ( worked for my mom and myself on our kids ) and it's cooling so he can drink it. It's 1% milk ...here's hoping.
That's All Folks!
great pictures..glad you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteEveryone looking good!!! And a good time was had by all. Regardless of the heat/humidity.
ReplyDeleteThe heat/humidity is what wipes me out. Can't take it.
but that's me and you's you! Enjoy!!!
Sorry about hubby's slip, and the runs. Why boiled milk for him [and his runs], if he's lactose intolerant? Milk gives me the runs, without some Lactaid. I use one of the over-the-counter stop-the-runs stuff. :-) Ahhhh our conversation, when we are "olden"! -gigggles-
Gentle hugs...
You are looking great. So proud of you. Tomorrow should be my first weigh-in. Wish me luck.
ReplyDeleteMary