My new doctor took me off one of my med's yesterday. Lisinopril.
My blood pressure is excellent! ;0)
One down, two to go. Actually there are three, but the nerve pill is going to me MY FRIEND for ages me thinks.;0)
I take a cholestrol med and a fluid med. Hydrochlorot and Lovastatin. That PISS pill needs to gooooooooooooo! I shit you not!
Hopefully with more weight off me, it can be eliminated instead of me ELIMINATING OFTEN.
My arm problem is the supraspinatus muscle from lifting. ( probably that dang snow)
I may need a cortizone shot.
Those I have had before, but it's been over ten years and they are WONDERFUL.
NO MORE PAIN! :0)
My BIGGEST ISSUE was of having to wear a thick pad ( POISE ) for more than 20 years and now I go through them like Kleenex. :0( sniff, sniff
Leaving here in just minutes to see the urologist he referred me to.
How's that for getting right in. DIL Deb made the call once we got out of his office and next day we get into another office. :0)
Hoping and praying I can get that surgery done before I leave here.
It's a much easier surgery than what it use to be, YAY!
Get that bladder up where it should be and no more pads. Whatever company it is that makes Poise may go bankrupt. I shit you not!
Time to leave here and I have Bells On My Toes. :0)
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
LOVE that you are so honest and talk about things that lots of us would not.
ReplyDeleteHope it all goes well.
wish you good luck with it all ♥
ReplyDeleteHoping that it all goes well for you, my friend. I think extra weight affects us in ways we never even think about.
ReplyDeleteMary
Glad you got to the doctor and got that arm thing checked.
ReplyDeleteI for see POISE in my future. I pee a little whenever I jump up and down...and I usually am not prepared. Guess it's time to take responsibility.
Wow, that doc was a whizzzzzzzzz. :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad you found out about the arm. Ahemmmmmm, guess what "Auntie" was biting her tongue, not telling you, all winter long? WTF are you doing, shoveling snow?!? Chalk up another time, I was right. lol.
YOu've had your bladder tied up before? Interesting. I was once sent to some doc, about "leaking." He scared the shit out of me, with what he proposed to do and I said "No thanks" and ran out of there. I don't use that many pads, only when necessary, and don't need big ones. So far, so good. :-)
Oh doesn't out dialogue get grrrrrrrrreat, when we age??? -gigggggles- But, it's always better than the alternative. :-)
Gentle hugs...
That should have read..... "doesn't OUR dialogue" :-)
ReplyDelete