I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thursday, April 28, 2011

D D More health issues

The past few days hubby has had trouble breathing.
Due to his allergies?  Sinus trouble? Acute bilat. pulmonaty firbrosis? Polyps in his nostrils?
As soon as he hits the TV area he asked for the fan to be turned on both yesterday and this morning. 
When you ask what's up you get..."can't breathe." Later in the evening he goes to our bedroom. When I inquired what's up, I hear, " I'm freezing."
So I'm like....why didn't you ask me to turn off the ceiling fan. sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Believe YOU ME...it is NOT COLD in here. Son keeps A/C on 80.  The ceiling fan only makes a breeze.
When you come in from outside you feel a nicer temp indoors. It's comfortable to sit with...if actively cleaning,etc. you would sweat. It was 82 in the SHADE yesterday.
Last night he came out of our room to watch American Idol. One hour later he was up and needed sons assistance to get safely to the bed. When I inquired what was wrong I heard " just don't feel good", which I'm hearing alot lately.
   His pain med arrived yesterday .( via 2 day mail delivered by UPS.) Amen, Amen!
If he is an hour late getting this pain med into him ( my fault ) he can't walk at all.
 Imagine what having No pain med FOR DAYS would have been like.  I don't want to. I shit you not!
So We are good until next time. Hopefully we will be home and if they don't arrive in time from the Boston V.A. I can go to the Lowell V.A. and get enough pills to carry him over until they come. :0) That's only seven miles from my door.
The Sarasota V.A. does not dispense med's.:0(  sigh!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm BEAT!!!!
Where the Hell did today go?????????????????????
Got my shower, did two loads of laundry, put clean sheets on my bed, helped hubby with his shower , fed Ginger, fed hubby lunch, put Ginger out to do her business a few times, watered the posies out front and added some water to the goldfish pond. Come 12:30 p.m. son took me to use my $10 OFF coupon at Bealls ( only good for yesterday and today ). Bought white Gloria Vanderbuilt shorts and paid $16 something for them. :0)
Shopped until I WANTED TO DROP for food items at Walmart. I am not use to these Super stores and they are laid out weird ( to me ). Back and forth,back and forth to find items.  $165 dollars worth and not much to make a meal . Lots of veggies and fruit. Ka Ching!
   Ahha! I diverse .............suggested China Buffet for son and I to eat FIRST.
Hate to see what I would have paid for groceries if I WENT SHOPPING FIRST. I shit you not!
I gathered up all fresh veggies and some shrimp on my plate and asked for it to be stir fried with garlic sauce.
No or few POINTS there. Then I ruined it with 4 crab ragoons and 2 pork rolls. They may be on the small side, BUT they are POINTS.  sigh :0(
Did so well the last two days. Ate Healthy and stayed true to 29 or 30 Points.
As DIL Deb reminds me....do you want to be thinner and healthy or do you want the taste of that food on your lips for a short time. Not her exact words, but it goes something like that anyway. 

Tomorrow morning I go for my pre op lab work.
Once home, I need to sweep and mop. Don't want DIL Deb to walk into the house and see her floors.
Dog hair and more dog hair., crumbs the twenty and twenty one year olds drop and leave on the counters.
She never lets it go a day.  Ut Oh! I've been slacking...............

Must rise and make corn bread for son and hubby. Son brought home Jiffy Mix after his real estate meeting at noon.  Jiffy MIX???  I bought corn meal at WallyWorld and will make the Real Deal.
None for me.  It's a 2 Point bag of Jolly Time popcorn for me later and some fruit. :0)

That's All Folks!

4 comments:

  1. My friend, I wish you would get more rest. I'm sorry hubby has so many health issues, but unless you take care of you, you are no good to anyone. I don't like those darned super stores either. I always end up spending more money. We have a huge Shop Rite and I know exactly what you mean about running back and forth looking for things. And then, everything is set out so pretty that, if you are like me, you end up buying things you didn't even plan on getting. So, I just stick with my little Met Food which only carries what I use.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Mary, i wish you would rest more too and i'm also on board about some stores..i like shopping where i know exactly where everything is .
    Have a good weekend and good luck with your appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is he still not taking the water pills? He could be filling up with water and it could be getting into his lungs. Is he wheezing? When that happens to my mom they double up on her water pills and she gets breathing treatments so it doesn't turn into pneumonia.

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you