The date for my Day Surgery is May 5th. Ta Da!
Speaking of Show Time, last night's performance at the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall in Sarasota,FL was Cirque Dreams illumination.
What first came to mind was " the human body" is an amazing thing. :0)
These performers have so much muscle control and can get in the most amazing positions and contortions.
Balance, strength, agility are a few more that come to mind.
The location was set up as a train station with these amazing people performing as they would for commuters passing by and the story was told ( sung ) by .....Emily Mattheson who has appeared in West Side Story and A chorus line amongst others.
Ukraine, UK,US,Hungary,Belarus a some of the countries these performers are from.
The most amazing contortionists, balance wire, jugglers, quick change artists, human jugglers, aerialists in strobe light settings wearing colorful costumes or bodysuits.
THIS show MUST go on, so if it's ever in your neighborhood, please go watch it.
You won't be sorry, I shit you not!
On another Front......or is that Rear.....hubby is rid of the RUNS. :0)
Back to ME......our flight May 4th will have to be changed for the third time.
DIL Deb will cancel it and not make another date at this time.
June 29th would be the absolute latest date as that is when these particular tickets expire.
I should be fine to travel in a week or two. ( mid May) Will play it by ear.
I took a break. :0) Hubby got out of bed at 8 and didn't feel good. Laid down on the couch and asked to have the celing fan turned on. Not too much later he said his heart was racing. Took his B/P which was good, but the heart rate was 88 and while that Normal for some, it's not for him.
One hour later and after resting I re-did his B/P. Heart rate was 57, more Normal for him.
He is sitting on the couch saying, " I feel shitty."
The way he uses kleenex I'd say his sinus' are acting up from the pollen. He is blaming the P.T. guy Arvin for giving him his cold.
I didn't know that Arvin had a cold. ????? Thought it was his allergies too.
He called awhile ago and won't be coming today. It's just as well. Sigh!
DIL Deb left for work early. She is training someone from Ipswich,MA that just got hired and after she leaves for CA the Tuesday after Easter for 4 days and comes back she trains the new person she recommended her company hire the following week.
My son left for one of his jobs dealing with some companies computer problems. He will be home after noon and take us out to eat if hubby is feeling up to it. I'm thinking the Chinese Buffet and choosing my veggies (lots) and some shrimp to be stir fried in front of me and forgetting the stuff already prepared in warming dishes. :0)
Ate 2 slices of W.W. bread with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese . 4 Points total and Instand banana and cream oatmeal with fresh slices of banana ( another 4 Points ) for my breakfast. Eight Points of my allotted daily 29 Points are gone.
W.W.Meeting tonight.
Oh well.....It is what it is......that's what I get for not excercizing.
I know I did not over eat into my extra 40 some odd Points as I have in past weeks and LOST weight, BUT the scale here is not being kind to me this week. :0(
Sitting on my arse here at the computer isn't helping me either. Sigh!
Been nice chatting with you.
I will be back to check on what is happening this fine day in other people's lives.
Until then.........................
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )


some one suffering from diarrhea should not say I feel shitty..just saying.
ReplyDeleteAlways a busy lady, congrats on the weight loss I admire you for giving it a go. Good luck on your surgery. Have a good one!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little scared to get on the scale this week. Didn't overdue, but wasn't as strict as last week. I wanted walnuts in the worst way. Saw they were good for the heart. Can't stop, though, once I start. I might skip a week on the scale.
ReplyDeleteMary
LMAO@YDG.
ReplyDeleteListen, while ever you're aware of what you're putting into your body you're winning I reckon. I was thinking of my own weight loss journey, I learned so much about nutrition that has stayed with me for over eleven years now and while I'm not at the old goal weight I am still a lot lighter than I was when I began. So don't beat yourself up just do the best you can and you'll be fine.
Still laughing at Yellow Dog Granny.....
May 5th. Good it's set! Your flight back will be, eventually. :-)
ReplyDeleteCan you plan on a time to walk the dog, when others are home and can be a check on hubby?
Gentle hugs...
good luck with it all♥
ReplyDelete