I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012

I  AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR!  February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Thursday, February 10, 2011

D D Paradise.......L:OST !!!!!!!!!!!

My son has frailties......he is HUMAN. I shit you not!

Not ready to sit and write about it today.

It's going to be a busy day. Jen has her future landlady coming at ten to sign her rental agreement papers.
Jaiden is up about. Two year olds have soooooooooooooooooooo much energy.
   DIL Deb has gone to work for a few hours and my son is off to his Real Estate meeting.
Have a load of laundry going and floors need to be swept, etc.
Hubby had a TIA yesterday afternoon and fell in the bathroom later while I was at my Weight Watcher meeting.
Have to go set him up in the shower and will check him over for bruises.

That's All Folks!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I do wish they would find out why this is happening with hubby. And you, my dear friend, do you ever take some time just for you? You just love to be busy, don't you? (((hugs)))).

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you warm fuzzies and virtual hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hubby thing is getting frequent. -sigh-

    Hugs and ♥'s...

    ReplyDelete

While this was intended as my diary................
comments of good intention are accepted graciously by me.
Making good friends has been an unexpected benefit. :0)
(((hugs)))from me to you