Another night of waking up with pain. I prefer to sleep on my left side, BUT no side is comfortable. The right arm aches no matter. Lying on my back I have only slight pain, but DANG it's uncomfortable to sleep that way. Can't win for loosing! I shit you not!
Something strange is happening. I shit you not!
I have not seen Whine Bucket's face since ??? Saturday morning? Sunday morning??
Wonder what's up with that. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'd like to think he is a thing of the past and if I dare ask Jill, I may not like the answer.
Wishful thinking on my part, I'm sure. sigh!
Okay...........so you know me............I'll ask when I see the whites of her eyes.
After getting Logan off to school she went back in her room. Sleeping? Watching TV? On the phone?
Your guess is as good as mine.
EXEMA..........................that was the dermatologist's DX!
Jill had outbreaks on certain areas of her body as a child. Patches. Never nothing like what she is experiencing now though.
Back then they RX's her a tar like substance called Tarbonis.
Just Googled it and it still is in use.
She was given an RX for a cream for her face, another for her arms, etc. and some pills for the burning and itching and told she should notice a difference in a few days..
Sometime around twelve thirty yesterday Tracie called me and asked if I wanted to do local returns and I spoke in the affirmative.
Be there in an hour ,she said.
While I was getting ready a thought came to mind. How was I going to go pick up Logan at school if she and I are in the stores. sigh!
Long story short................ it was two thirty when she came and she offered to go run to the school. :0)
By this time Jill had dye in her hair.
For once I was happy that Tracie was late in coming. :0)
She mentioned later that she had been shopping before she came. GOOD!
How can two women spend 4 hours in a two mile stretch of road in a town with few stores ?????????
We did! I shit you not!
Tracie sat in her car while I ran into the Burlington Coat Factory. Just did my return.
She waited while I ran into the Dollar Store for cat litter and a few other items.
We spent time together in Bobs Store after I did my return. We spent time together in Fashion Bug.
That's probably where we spent the most time. I am not one that likes to try things on before I buy them.
She talked me into it after I found some things I thought I'd like to wear in Florida.
Think I'm set for tops now. :0)
The trip into the hardware store was not as delightful , but I did get the dryer vent hosing hubby asked for and the fluorescent lights for our closets.
Wouldn't you know it..............phone rang just now and it was the VA changing hubbys appointment with his neurologist from Friday to March 7th. Heard him say that was fine and he hung up.
Right away I asked him why he agreed to that date. Told him we probably wouldn't be back from FL by then.
Of course he came back with, " I thought we were only going for February."
Now that makes two appointments of his that I need to change.
Thought I would just cancel the other appointment when we were there on Friday.
It will be easier for me to make the 7 mile trip or less to Lowell and go in and speak to someone at the front desk to have them make April appointments than to call. . Canceling is easy. Automative recording.
Re-making that appointment is more difficult.
Might even be easier on myself to tell hubby I am thinking of staying longer than the month, but I don't want to lock myself into a date.
Some days I think that I'm my own worst enemy in adding to the confusion.. sigh! I shit you not!
Where was I before the phone rang.....shopping with Tracie.
I had called home around 6 to see what Jill got at the grocery store to make supper. She had made chili.
Long story short...Tracie doesn't like chili and to be truthful...although I do, the sound of eating at Good Tymes with her sounded more appealing.
Came home....dropped my purchases off , kissed hubby goodbye again and off we went with me knowing I was going to miss the first half hour of The Bachelor. Fear not...I will Live! ;0)
This Brad guy who left two girls standing the last time he was on that show is just bleh!
It's always been more the scenery and clothing that has held my interest each week thank goodness.
Just as we pulled into my driveway her headlights went out...came back on...went out.
She pulled across the street saying she was calling her brother Marty that lives just around the corner.
Looked out later and her car was gone. Hope it was nothing major and an easy fix.
Proud of myself that I got hubbys closet back together. Chair is bare. His wheelchair is in there now.
Now I have to get Jill to put these packages of Christmas decoration purchases up in the attic.
Walmart returns and purchases with Tracie this p.m.
Need Eucanuba. Will ask son Randy to pick it up for me in NH and save on the sales tax.
Now how can the state of NH do that??? No sales tax...NO STATE TAX.
That state is in no worst fiscal shape than others. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
Looks like I'll be shoveling in the morning.
The storm is suppose to start after midnight.
The grocery stores will do a bustling business today. Could never figure that out. People act like it will be weeks before they can buy milk and bread. oh well....not my worry.
Hubby has been acting like he never had his hissy fit yesterday.
Don't expect to hear , "I was wrong."
Can count the"I'm sorrys" on one hand in almost 43 years.
His way of admitting he might be wrong in the past was to say in jest I hope, " I'm not God, but I'm the closest thing to him."
Ain't love grand!!!!
Now it's just after noontime.
Jill has gone to the grocery store for BREAD and MILK.
NO .....just kidding! ;0)
Some stuff on the grocerylist that she didn't have the money to pick up yesterday.
I didn't leave her enough money.
I could not bring myself to ask her where Whine Bucket has been. Ignorance is BLISS! I shit you not!
Tracie told me yesterday that she asked her where he had been and was told ....doing his own thing.
Whatever that means.
If he isn't here by supper time I will know something is definately up.
Tuesday's she usually cooks a big meal and HE KNOWS IT.
Think I will go heat a bowl of her chili for lunch for us.
Sounds good to moi. I shit you not!
Randy called here around 10. Here it is 12:30 and he came and delivered the 20 lb. bag of Eucanuba I asked him to pick up in his travels.
Now Lady has plenty of food for while we are away and I will purchase a smaller bag for Ginger in Florida at a pet store.
Another thing off my mind. :0)
Tracie just called and will be here in an hour. I plan to make today's outing ...SHORT and Sweet.
One store.
Time to get a wiggle on. Still need to shower. Shame on moi!
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
every time I come over here..the old hymn keeps popping into my head..'there will be peace in the valley some day...oh Lord, there will be peace in the valley some day..haha
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed about WB. He just might be gone; after all, he hasn't been around for a free meal. Something is different here today. It's not jumping around. Ah, the music is gone. That's what it is. Wonder why that caused your blog to jump around like it did.
ReplyDeleteMary
one can only hope about WB
ReplyDeleteBe careful with the storm!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU for whatever you did [took off music?] to make your blog not jump, jump, jump. !!!!!! Every thing we add to our blog, has to load, each time someone comes here. -sigh- So the less "stuff," the easier it is, on readers. And on those who comment. Wheeeeeeeeee...
WooT!!!! That reading and commenting was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ReplyDeletesuper easy, I had to say Thank You again!!!!!!!
Yup, back again. To ask, when do you see a doc, about the pain when trying to sleep??????????????
ReplyDeleteno rest for the weary, huh? please take care of yourself and don't neglect your own health.
ReplyDelete