GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
Right around 6:30 a.m. I could not stand to lie in bed another minute. Had been lying awake with that nagging pain in my right arm and made the decision to get up.
Sat quietly on the side of the bed a few minutes and hubby must not have been in a deep sleep cause he asked me if I was alright.
THE HOUSE PHONE RINGS!
Jill answered it on ONE RING.
Hubby grabbed for the phone on his side of the bed at that same time.
Right away he starts in on me.
It's the Asshole calling her. Cuss....curse...swear words.....
I hear her filling the tea pot with water and rise up to go speak to her.
"What's his excuse for calling at this hour in the morning", I snap out.
"Who" she asks. "Butchie", I replied.
"That wasn't Butchie, that was Logan " she replied back to me. He wanted to know if his afternoon school activities started today and if they did I would have to come and pick him up afterwards.
I go back to hubby and tell him that it was Logan that called.
He starts in .... that wasn't Logan, that was Butchie, I know his fuckin voice, good try that you two are scheming to make me think it was Logan, The F word thrown all into every sentence he speaks.
He uses the bathroom and once out begins over again.
I asked him if he checked the number. No, but I will. He does and tells me it ends in 5447 and that is Butchie's effin number. I go to where I keep Butchies number under the cloth on my nightstand and hand it to him.
Of course it didn't end in 5447 so then he accuses me of putting that number there while he was using the bathroom. When I showed him Logan's number ending in 5447 he insisted that I had JUST written it out.
At this point my voice raised from a voice of reasoning to a voice of PISSED.
I told him that I was sick of him going off like that and refusing to believe he couldn't be wrong.
"Who's yelling at who now", he exclaimed.
It was somewhere in here that I told him when Logan came through the front door today...he can be the first to greet and speak to him and ask that all important question....Did you call here this morning?
Now as I sit here typing I'm wondering if it has sunk in that it could have been Logan AND HE DOESN'T KNOW LOGAN'S TELEPHONE VOICE LIKE HE INSISTED HE DOES.
He has been making small talk like nothing had upset him earlier and has let THAT SUBJECT DROP.
I didn't tell Jill about THIS LATEST....maybe she heard him.
I can see W.B. coming through the door later and him lambasting him.
He won't know what the Hell for. sigh!
Seven fourty five and Jill is in the shower getting ready for her dermatologist appointment for 9:30 a.m.
W.B. had his daughter Alex yesterday and is probably on his way with her to NH to take her to school.
I'm sipping my morning coffee still.
Tracie showed up around 5:30 p.m. last night as I was playing Texas Holdem, with her usual greeting " what's new?"
Hubby was dozing when she came in and the dogs began yapping. sigh!
He has told her NOT to ring the bell or knock. To just come in. SIGH! Either way, the dogs YAP!
Hubby didn't lose his cool. :0) I hustled her towards the kitchen table after I dropped my Texas Holdem hand when it was my turn. :0(
She had bought me a lovely top with a butterfly print to wear in FL on my cruise.
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Tracie has a Heart Of Gold even if she is a BIG PAIN IN THE ASS at times. sigh!
At 6:30 I told her I had things to do and she left.
Finding I have a voice slowly, but surely. I shit you not!
Not comfortable with it, but ................................
Shit Shit Shit SHIT SHIT!
As I poured another cup of coffee Jill begins telling me that if Logan's after school activities begin today, I might have to be the one to go pick him up as Chrys is coming to do her hair thingie. Dye job.
If hubby still isn't convinced that it wasn't Butchie that called here ...........he will definately think Jill and I conspired this pick up after school thing. sigh!
Will cross that bridge when I come to it.
I know who called here at 6:30 a.m. It was Logan.
Hubby can twist things around all he likes. I shit you not!
As soon as I finish my coffee and feel more awake I hope to get back in his closet and arrange his tools and things on his new shelving.
Then I can go through which of his clothes still fit him ....the handsome Snyder brown leather jacket we bought in Boston at the factory is one thing he will never get back into. He weighed 130 pounds when I met him and so did I..... sigh!
I let mine go a long time ago. He still has shirts in size M that he never wore.
Oh yeah....right. Reminds me of how after his brain bleeds ( some 6 years or better now) and being hospitalized a few weeks he was put in Rehab. He asked me to bring him some of his street clothes up to wear. Jeans and shirts size M and 34/32 did not fit him and he angrily asked me who's clothes I gave him.
He was serious. I shit you not!
Keep in mind that he had the stroke from an angiogram at this time and could see even less than he does now.
Back into his closet they went and I purchased size L shirts and 36/32 jeans for him.
Dress pants I had to buy 36/30. Jeans are 36/30 now too.
He has gone from a 30/32 to a 32/32 to a 34/32 to a 36/30.
Like who am I to talk. I've gone from a size 8Tall to a 10T to a 12T to a 14T to a 16 Reg to a 18W regular in pants .
Weighed 208 yesterday. Ate a Milky Way Carmel candy bar last night.
I'll stay off that scale a few days. I shit you not!
It is at this time that I will get off my arse and go forth into my day.
No Fairy Godmother here either. ;0)
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

Courage!
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time to comment on my recent blog entry.
Gentle hugs...
sending hugs ♥
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) my friend. What a way to start your day off. Do you sleep on your right side? Is that where the pain is coming from? Find some time to get some rest today.
ReplyDeleteMary
Must be tough being caught in the middle all the time you poor thing.
ReplyDeleteGood on you for slowly finding your voice.
they'd be dead bodies piled up by the door by now, if that was my house.
ReplyDeleteNot only is your husband determined to be full of anger at the world, the world has conspired against him to steal his clothes.
ReplyDeleteI feel four you!
After 3PM on Jan. 11 Tues.
ReplyDeleteWishing you well with the duuuuuuuuuuuuzeeeeeeee of a storm coming at you!
I saw some weather and it said that your general area will be pounded. -sigh-
Take care!!!!!!!!!!