nea I could not bring myself to watch this. No stomach for this SHIT!
It came with a WARNING that the brutality was very graphic.
Instead I wrote down the number given 1-800-444-5226 to complain to Smithfield about the brutality of killing pigs.
Maybe they will get my message there are other pork suppliers out there .
In a half hour of standing at the sink sipping my coffee I heard enough from Jill to fill a book.
The whine bucket is such a BABY.
Of course she relates these things to moi much better than I can do in here.
They headed to CVS for stocking stuffers when they left here yesterday.
Not long into him picking things out he begins his sighing and has the beginning of a MELT DOWN.
I just can't do this shit he whines.
Jill tells him he has enough stocking stuffers in his basket. .
Next it was across the street to JoAnne Fabrics for craft things.
No one willing to help them . Just point and say over there when they ask where such and such is.
They were looking for a latch hook and W.B. is putting crochet hooks and the like in his cart.
Jill tells him that was not what she needed.
All the while he is sighing and whining. Finally she located what they needed and a few other craft kits.
Now it's nearing eleven thirty and Tom ( a certified alkie calls) and wants to hook up with them for a drink at the Moose.
There was a mood to his madness. Jill has a Sams Club card and large boat coolers were half price.
Now W.B. decides he needs a new one too as the hinges on his is giving away.
His excuse for this $60 expenditure is Alex will be upset if there is nothing under the Christmas tree for him FROM SANTA. You have to be SHITTING MOI!
People sitting at the bar are listening to this conversation.
Jill is asking other patrons if they get a gift under their tree from Santa.
no no no no no no no no
W.B. says Alex will be upset again this year if Santa doesn't leave him something, so he wants this cooler.
Off the 3 of them go to Sams Club and Tom and W.B. buy their coolers.
You hafta be shittin me!
Now it's back to the Moose for drinks and it was somewhere in here that she mentions she hasn't been able to drink much because of her stomach.
RIGHT HERE is where I say " and you don't think you should call the doctors office and follow up on what needs to be done?"
Oh, I've talked to my doctor she said. He called me.
What about a pain med, I asked.
He doesn't want me to mask the pain and pop a pill when the pain comes on. It can be as bad for me to take as Tylenol. ( What about Bayer, I wanted to ask.) but I let her continue on.
Don't remember if she said they will make an appointment for an MRI or the next step is an MRI. sigh!
He told her to go to the E.R. when she has another bad attack. That was her best option.
While at the Moose W.B. asks Tom if he had a keyboard stand and stool that he could borrow for Alex' new keyboard.
Sure, but I have a favor to ask of you he says to W.B.
I need to borrow your good truck jack for my trip tomorrow night to Ohio to visit D.D.'s family.
It's buried in my back seat W.B. tells him.
Tom: You mean you can't bother to get it for me when I am willing to loan you a stand and a stool.
W.B. : ya,ya,ya. Don't worry about it Tom, there's plenty of time.
Jill pipes up and tells him that the cooler won't fit in her car so why not follow them back.
W.B.'s truck was in the yard and he could get the jack then.
Tom follows them here and as he starts to drive away, Jill reminds him about the cooler.
W.B. : It's buried in the back seat.. Don't worry Tom, I'll get it out for you.
Here it is a new day and W.B. is at Work and Tom leaves tonight.
What an asshole W.B. is.
Oh, Tom knows where he works and it will be him that digs in the back seat area for it.
Once home here the W.B. commences his sighing and begins to have a meltdown.
I don't know how many times I interjected and asked her how she can stand it.
She never replied back. sigh!
It apprears now that Alex asked if she could go with him after her church thing and he had to tell her he couldn't take her.
He told Janet the mom that he was Christmas shopping for her or he would take her.
Alex is going to be mad at me he is telling Jill. She won't call me, I know she won't.
She was hurt and when she is hurt she doesn't call me.
He is melting down further and further.
Jill reminded him that she skipped away to join the other kids that have an hour or so of play after services.
She told him that kids get over things FAST.
I know my Alex he is saying and sighing..she won't call me.
It got worst, but I'll just skip that SHIT.
She called him last night all excited. Daddy ...guess what momma and Bob got Olivia and me.
Pet gunea pigs, she exclaimed all excited.
With that he starts having a melt down.
Why did they have to give them these before Christmas.??? Why this, why that.
Now she is all excited about what THEY gave her.
We had to get rid of her gunea pigs when they had babies and find a home for them because Janet refused to let them come to her home. Even for a visit!
Jill reminded him she had an apartment then and now is in a home.
Of course that didn't make it any better.
Now he gets the bright idea that maybe he should have Christmas for Alex HERE with US.
Jill is asking him if he is crazy.
You bought a $50 tree for WHAT? NO!
Santa comes to her mothers house and your house, NOT HERE!
Not that much stuff will be under his tree he whines.
Her: Are you crazy. You bought plenty.
Her mom will buy for her, your sisters, your aunt. She never plays with half the stuff she gets.
Never even takes stuff out of their boxes.
Now he goes on about what other gifts he needs to buy. One for her....it is here she tells him Christmas is every day for them.
Him: What do you mean?
Her: Take today. You spent $40 on Keno gambling . Me; You bought me a drink.
Christmas is for the kids.
I don't want any jewelry. I want NOTHING!
Okay I need to buy your sons gifts. She told him no way was he spending the money he did last year.
Put $20 in a card for the two oldest and they would be very happy.
Logan....get him $10 worth of McDonalds certificates and he will be very happy.
My kids don't need to have alot of money spent on them she told him.
I need to get Tom and DD each a bottle of booze, he says.
Why??? They won't even be here for Christmas she reminded him and they have already said they bought gifts for NO ONE!
There was more...so much more and already my mind is overwhelmed with his childishness.
Last night he did go home. She told him to as Mike didn't like him here every night.
She told him that granted he has helped around here,, but not enough to stay here every night.
HUH! Am I missing something here??????
I told her that Mike had said he didn't want him here over night at all.
She looked DUMB or played DUMB!
At one point I mentioned the police hadn't called me.
They did Bonnie and Jimmy, she said.
Bonnie was not happy with me that the police called her.
What! This is a FRIEND, I sat to her.
Yuh, she said dejectedly.
I am not going to go to any other bars alone except for the Moose and Mings where the bartenders look out for me and the next time Bonnie calls me and ask me to meet up with her I am going to tell her I will pick her up or she can pick me up if she wants to go somewhere else. That way we have to leave together.
Then I will see what kind of friend she is.
It was then she began beating herself up over being so stupid and this happening to her at her age.
Me thinking here: Does anyone ever expect this to happen to them? Someone else maybe, but not them.
Bonnie was asked what time she left the bar and she couldn't remember, nor could Jimmy.
That's par for the course. Most of us don't take note of time when we are out.
W.B. does know and would have a phone record of the time he talked to her when she was at the Glen and she told him about the size of the steak, prime rib? that Jimmy was eating. So that is good. :0)
She wouldn't have been at the Glen that night if Bonnie hadn't called her and asked her to meet up there with her and Jimmy.
Then they leave her there with her unfinished drink. :0(
Got side tracked. My son Randy came.
He saw the keyboard and said they cost close to two hundred, so I stand corrected on the $300 plus I thought it cost. Stil! A six year old needs this???????????????????????
Jill just did some shoveling. We had a dusting that amounted to maybe an inch at best.:0)
Just nasty enough that if it isn't scraped away it will be ice under a new snowfall if we have one before it melts away. :0(
Our first measurable snowfall. Hope they are all like this. I shit you not!
Well you know moi! I could go on and on, but there are some things I need to do that just can't wait.
If I don't stop myself now,................I'll be kicking my ass when Christmas arrives.
I did like Aunt Amelia's comment.
Any cards I get between now and Christmas that I haven't sent a card to...I will write a note and sign them Happy New Years.
To All that take the time from their day to comment ...I want to say, thanks so much.
There hasn't been a one that wasn't well intended. :0)
That's what I call GOOD FRIENDS! I shit you not!
Reminding myself to call Smithfield. Have it written where i can see it. :0)
Saw Tracie briefly yesterday. She was across the street loading her car up with gifts to send to her niece's youngster by way of UPS.
Was feeling sick.
Called me later to tell me that it cost her a small fortune to ship them off to Maine ( I told her it would.)
She went to the E.R. Has a virus and they gave her an RX for antibiotics.
If not feeling better she will not be going to Maine.
She really wasn't keen on spending time there. They keep the house too cold for her and the meals are not to what she likes to eat.
Found an excuse Thanksgiving. Threat of snow in that area.
She has been asking for some time now what we will be eating and I have been avoiding that answer.
As far as I know we will have stuffed shells with a side of spaghetti for hubby who can't have cheese.
That... a salad and some bakery bread. Yum!
Nephew turned dinner down here. Oh well. Too bad if the meal is not to his liking.
I know he feels bad that he can't buy for us like he once could.
He came last year sans gifts when his pride didn't overcome being with family.
It's just a matter of time before the bank forecloses and a mover is sent to get his stuff out of their house.
Another worry on my mind for a few years now..
He and Patrick both have AIDS.
My mother and father raised him after his mother died when he was 16 months old.
I have seen him grow up since then and I am his godmother.
He may be going on 50 next year, but I still care what happens to him. sigh!
That's All' Folks!
.
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i hope Jill is OK , but maybe it is a good thing that she can't drink a lot and i wouldn't put up with WB for two minutes...maybe he is just a habit for Jill. I hope the next few days won't be to hectic for you ♥
ReplyDeleteGood on you for writing to them about the cruelty to the pigs (I couldn't watch it either).
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to breath over these next few days! I'm annoyed with WB, and I don't even know him!
ReplyDeleteI can't watch the clip either..sigh*
ReplyDeleteNope, can't watch that...
ReplyDeleteGlad Jill got told no Rx for pain meds. Remember, I told you about such...
But doc said she should go to ER, with an attack. 'Till after MRI, I suppose.
Doc-Dear, didn't you think she could ask for a pain Rx, in ER???????? And I hardly think she'll tell them at the ER, about her drinking.
Aren't I full of fun stuff? Not.
Gentle Christmas hugs...