Let There Be Cake!
Logan spread the frosting painstakingly and with love on it last night.
Wonder who's idea that was. Someone else was feeling good in the Bad Sense of the word.
Mom and the whine bucket lavished praise on him during the entire time telling him what a good job he was doing and how his bother would love it.
He lapped it up just as much as he enjoyed lapping up what he got on himself. :0)
TONIGHT my daughter just may STAY HOME .
Well, at least long enough to celebrate Gil's birthday tonight.
Once Happy Birthday is sung and the cake is cut....all bets are off.
Now back to the earlier part of the day where I left off yesterday.
At some point before noon I came to realize I wasn't hearing either Jill or WB.
Went looking......her car was gone. His truck was there.
Okay...so I give them the benefit of the doubt and think to myself..lunch, cigarettes???
Surely it would only be a short while. Logan is home.
I'm a dreamer.................I shit you not!
Tracie would be picking me up to go to WallyWorld in NH to shop TAX FREE between one and two.
sooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm ready and waiting and Logan decides he's hungry.
Told him to call his mother and he did.
As I was not on another phone listening I did not hear what she had said to him.
He began to check the front window every so often and it was at this time that Tracie came for me.
Just so happened that I was out in the front yard when she came with his food and I walked up to her car as WB got out and asked if they would be coming back tonight.
The expression on my face was more accusing than questioning.
The WB told me that they found a rear bumper and some tires for her car and were going back to the junk yard and more or less affirmed I would be seeing them later on.
I'm thinking more like an hour or two at the most. Not to be....................
Off Tracie and I go. Took the back roads to NH and passed by a Christmas tree lot. Got the brilliant idea that I should buy one NOW and Tracie agreed to stop on our way back.
We spent a few hours in WallMart. I bought the Nintendo WII with two free excercise types of games included. :0)
Now Trevor's list is completed and it will be a combo gift for him and Shayla.
Dad will have to spring for Just Dance that Shayla wants.
My laptop ( meant to keep my private business MY BUSINESS can wait until after Christmas.
I just want. it for when I am away from home, like I will be the month of February and God Forbid a hospitalization.
There will be many computers at my sons Floridas's homes. Thanks...but NO THX!
My Diary IS ONLY OPEN BY INVITATION!
.So can my Kitchen Maid stand mixer wait.
Haven't been Betty Crocker in some time now. :0(
Seems like hubby and I have put ourselves last and the kids first all our lives.
Now it's the kids and our grands.
I've heard that the 90's was the ME GENERATION.
Quite honestly, I think it still is. It's that or now the ENTITLEMENT GENERATION.
Bought myself two $6 tops. Whoopee!
Thought they were $8 each. Might have bought two more if I had known. ;0)
Sign above had $8 as the price and nothing was marked.
The new jeans I bought that fit at Burlington Coat Factory were $12.99.
Might go HogWild and buy myself another pair. I like them that much! I shit you not!
Two hours or better in there and we head to a state line market so Tracie can check her NH lottery tickets to see if she has winners and buy more.
Remembered they have great subs and called hubby to ask if he wanted one for his supper.
He did. That meal was simple. :0) Being that he can't have the cheese and any of the veggies they put on a Italian sub except for lettuce and onions, the person making it packed it with meat. :0)
I told her he was going to love it and she said I'm sure he will with a lilt in her voice. HE DID!
It was while I was on the phone that I asked if Jill was home.
He told me he hadn't laid eyes on her. Great! Just efffin GREAT!
Then it was on to the Chrsitmas Tree Lot.
Last night after dark was not the time to be outdoors. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
In no time flat ( like the first 4 footer the seller showed me ) I said SOLD. $25
He tied it to the roof feeding the string through the windows, while we huddled inside.
Tracie thought I could have done better by looking around.
I was very happy with it and even happier that it was done so fast and the tree was finally a reality. :0)
We were warned to not drive fast...no problem there driving the back roads and home we headed.
As we pull up the street I'm hoping to see her car so they can get it off Tracie's car.
Neither her car nor WB's truck was in the yard. I shit you not!
Tracie and I still hadn't eaten and we had decided once we dropped my purchases and the tree off we would go get something.
In the house I scurry with some of my bags of birdseed and grab the scissors to cut the rope and get the tree down.
Had to pee and when I flushed a wad of toilet paper rose up. Grabbed the plunger out of the cabinet to stop a flood and said a few expletitives as I plunged.
Logan thinks he needs to use half a roll of TP to wipe his ass. I shit you not!
He's in the livingroom with a friend and he is saying, " nana there is dog shit on the rug."
Ran for tissue to pick it up. My lovely Lady.
We got the tree down and placed it where it can't be seen from the street
Next Tracie has to go into her parent's house, turn the outside lights on and go in and pee.
I ran more of my stuff into the house, gave hubby a quick peck and went across the street and climbed in her car.
Once back on the road she needed gas.
Then a stop at a variety store to purchase her daily lottery numbers.
Before when she has stopped and I have exclaimed about all the sheets of papers she takes inside, she has said to me " it looks worst than it is." . I have sat and waited., but this time I wanted to look for a wine I heard about that tastes like raspberry sorbet and strawberries ( yummy sounding, isn't it).
They didn't carry it. :0(
Heard the cashier tell Tracie she owed him $15.
Whoa BABY! That can add up in a week. $15 x's 7. Not my business!
Onward we go heading to Good Tymes and we have to pass The Moose Hall.
Both vehicles are there, so I ask Tracie to please stop.
Now I'm loaded for bear. Get to the door and ring the buzzer to be let in and who's voice do I hear calling out to me, but my SIL Joe's.
"My Favorite Mother In law" he booms out.
He has always called me that. :0)
He's hugging me and planting a kiss on my cheek and wanting to buy me a drink.
Explained where I was going and I hadn't eaten. Jill ran for crackers, WB went out to get Tracie and Joe had an apricot brandy with oj set up in front of me.
They were all feeling very good. Maybe a little more than feeling good, I'd say. :0(
Bantering was going on between them.
Jill told him that I was charged for my chicken pot pie at the shop and he was bantering away asking me which of his employees charged me.
They will be fired tomorrow....they are all done ..laughing as he said it.
TRUST ME .... the two women he has had working for him for many years..CAN'T BE REPLACED!
They are the backbone of his business.
We both knew he was joking.
Then Jill tells him about the hard time I got up at the Senior Center over Thanksgiving tickets for the meal he puts out.
Same bantering and joking and laughing as he said next time to tell them if his mother in law doesn't get her tickets they don't get no food.
When I finally could think straight, I asked Jill about Logans supper.
Hasn't called me she said. Told her he would be.
Somewhere in all this wild bantering I mentioned that to my dismay they were not at the house to get the tree off the car roof.
Why did you buy it came from their mouths. We were going to buy our trees on Friday.
Wanted to ask how the Hell I was supposed to know that. NO COMMUNICATION.
Assured Jill it was small as I had heard logan exclaim to his friend that he was taller than the tree.
Like hubby says, stand on bottom, star on top and it's just right. I second that! I shit you not!
Tracie turned down a drink and I sipped mine and chomped down crackers as fast as I could so that we could get out of there and go eat.
I turned down drink number two and Joe's pleading for me to stay and relax awhile and enjoy being out of the house.
I think I heard Jill say that Michelle had called him( Joe) and told him she wasn't cooking him any supper.
Proably was ticked off at him for being out drinking.
Been ticked...just never had the moxy to say I wasn't holding supper.
Finally I drained my glass and we made it out the door to the please stays and were on our way to Good Tymes. Had a delicious haddock dinner. ( fried and french fries ) with coleslaw.
It is soooooo nice of these owners to allow you to get a lunch sized portion for the lunchtime fee any time after 4 p.m. until they close.
Of course they don't advertise it, but just the same......................... :0)
Home Sweet Home just as the Patriots football game was about to begin.
Monday Night Football is assinine. What about school? What about work the next day?
After calling his mother to tell her he was hungry, he curled up on our bed with Papa and Ginger to watch the game.
They did come home. She made beans, franks, kielbasa and french fries.
It was at this time she asked Logan to frost his brothers cake and he was in his glory.
The praise all during the process was a BONUS.
He put a can of chocolate frosting on the grocery list so he can just eat it plain. IXNAY on that!
He has the beginning of a GUT already.
Dinner time for those three was around 9...probably later and Logan stayed up with Papa to watch the the game until it ended at 11:30 p.m.
Heard him before school this morning ...his chatty usual self. Didn't sound any worse for the wear. :0)
WB's truck was gone when I checked at 11:30. :0) He works today...EVEN BETTER!
Jill has been to the bank and grocery store.
Won't be long before I need a butt lift...like this woman had done. sigh!
She is busy starting Gwumpki ( Polish stuffed cabbage) not a forvorite of Gil's and a favorite ( macoroni, tomatoes and cheese) of his she will make closer to supper time which is around 6 tonight. I'm torn! I love them both!
Won't be long before I will need a Butt Lift like this woman had done.
Gil came a few hours ago and is playing XBOX 360 to pass the time before he has to head back to Dracut to pick Erzi up at 3:30 from the school bus.
Asked him what time he started school and he said 9 a.m. Must have to get him ready for school too.
There is a grade school not far from their house, but he is bussed all over Hell's Creation to the other end of town.
What genius' idea was that?
He will be back at 6 ....with Erzi.
We don't mind, but Julie his mother will be home at that time.
Oh shit...let's give her and the EX SIL from Hell time to have video sex on their cam corders.
What the Hell....
MEOW!!!!
NEWS FLASH!
Phone call for Jill.
Jill's gastro tests were negative.
They found nothing!
She asked what's next as the pain still persists and could she please get pain medication.
Looks like more types of testing is in her future.
Hope I'm wrong about her liver. sigh!
That's All Folks!






OMG that picture LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a busy day you had! Where do you find all the energy?
ReplyDeleteMary