How's this for apples !
I have five days worth of unread newspapers to read. sigh!
Never, ever has this happened.
Must have found better things to do....like write in my Diary. :0) I shit you not!
Hubby has found another thing to keep at me about.
Asks every day if I have found the Notebook computer I want.
Today, I told him I'd tell him the name once I dug through all my many notes to myself.
That's what I am doing as I sit here at the computer.
It's called multi-tasking. :0) orrrrrrrrrr what you get for piling shit up is called ...a pain in my ass.
Some notes I have no idea why I made them. :0(
AHA!!!! I hit Paydirt!. :0) Sony VA10...... $599 at Best Buy. Now do i want to pay the $16 shipping or drive to BestBuy in NH and spend the gas monies and drive around and around to find a place to park using more gas monies and then wait to be helped as one in onehundred of a crowd of shoppers and then wait in a long line.:0(
I think you know the answer. :0)
If I wasn't going away to FL for a month, I would have no need for this.
I do not want to use anyone elses computer that would be afforded to me to write in my Diary.
The only family member that can view it is MOI for this time.
When I'm six feet under.....Have at it!
DIL #6 Deb sent me an email today. Made me blue, but that was not her intention.
It was written in reply to her question of what was found out in Jill's test and I had told her nothing was found in that test.
I made her aware of Jill's drinking problem a few times ago that she was up here to visit.
That way I talked to her in person. Deb has always told me that I was an Enabler. She pulls no punches, but I knew I could talk to her just the same. It is what it is ...
This was her email to me today.
I''m sure you are worried about leaving your home, but I hope you are looking forward to your visit.
I really think you will feel very relaxed and enjoy the wildlife.
The park has lots of activities on a daily basis.
Bingo every Monday evening . Womens card games, etc.
Pool is heated of course.
Two years ago you said you would consider moving down here and living with us.
Just say the word!!
We'll get your car and dogs down too.
You can always go home for summers.
I can't wait to become a snow bird!
Sonny and I are getting ready to start working on the second bedroom now.
I hope you'll like it!
Looking forward to having you. Love,Me
I showed it to Jill.
She doesn't like Deb cause Deb also tell her that her poor me PITY PARTY was over 6 months after her divorce ten years ago.
Jill had negatives words regarding this email. ," Thought her and Sonny were having marriage problems and they want you to live with them!!!!
True they were having a rough time over Sonny's drinking, but Deb just upped and rented the most gorgeous fully furnished condiminium on the an ocean inlet . Took a years lease and if Sonny didn't smarten up she would have stayed or found something else.
Deb believes in the words LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE MISERABLE.
He smartened up quick and we all enjoyed that place when we visited them two winters ago.
Last year she rented the most beautiful brand spanking new house in North Port( larger than the new one they bought together seven years or so ago.)and still have in Sarasota.
Never told me about it. Let's not worry mom thing.
Only problem was........ Jill's first boyfriend Chris lived next door to this house and SURPRISE!
It's a small world we live in. :0)
I have never mentioned it to them, but she did say she got out of that lease before they bought the double wide in an over 50's place in North Port on water.
Deb is pretty self sufficient and if they ever split I'd have a home with either one of them.
I feel like we would be a DRAG on them and I'm not ready to give up my independance, such as it is. .
SHIT! I sit on my ass long enough as it is. BINGO, Card games.............wonder if those OLD WOMEN play Texas Holdem???? :0)
Now I sound like my dad. I'm not going to that party again. Those people were OLD.
This in his seventies. :0)
Of course I dare not breathe a word of what she says or emails me.... to hubby.
He's on my case enough as it is.:0(
Things got worst after I sent an email back to Deb. Had to get over the feeling down before I could type again.
Hubby must have noticed the look on my face as I walked out of the room and said, " you look like you are sad."
Tried to lift my voice and said , "no".
This is my reply to Deb's email .
I'm overwhelmed that you would even want us.
I know deep inside I am missing out on what could be my Golden Years.
If only's......
Except for Ginger, I truly am looking forward to going. .
If the ferrets die from not being given food or water, so be it.
If my plants I lovingly take care of die from not getting watered, so be it.
If the wild birds don't get food and suet... they will find another place that puts food for the birds out.
If Lady dies from old age while I'm gone...she has had a good long life since I saved her from a horrid life and early death.
Ginger pines for us. She does get over it.... after we return.
Deb's reply back to me.
What a crazy thought. We would love to have you! Every detail can be worked out, you just say the word!!!
If you feel the dogs need to come or you won't be able to enjoy yourself fully, then lets make the arrangements.
Also know that you can stay longer than March.3rd if you'd like.
I just randomly picked that date to make it a round trip ticket.
The return date can always be changed.
Let your brother know there is plenty of room at the trailer for them to come and visit ( sleep) for awhile.
That is where we will be spending most of February.
IF ONLY'S CAN ONLY BE IF YOU ALLOW THEM!!!!! Let us spoil you!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. When packing .... pack your pillows in a seperate suitcase. I bought you new ones, but I know there is nothing like your own!
Pack dress shoes and a nice outfit or two for the both of you too. Dress shirt and tie for Mike.
We'' grocery shop for all your goodies once you get here. Love,Me
My if only's are JILL and LOGAN.
If she was on her own and had an income or was more reponsible with her drinking...... I'd have no problen leaving here for the winter.
As it is I have to leave money here for her and Logan to eat on and of course the money for the animals food.
That isn't so bad...IT"S THE DRINKING and upsets with W.B. that prey on my mind and make me heavy hearted .
Keeping an eye on things while I'm here ....I feel better because I am aware of what's going on. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So that's my dilema............
Here are some pictures that she has sent to me.
I think you know the answer. :0)
If I wasn't going away to FL for a month, I would have no need for this.
I do not want to use anyone elses computer that would be afforded to me to write in my Diary.
The only family member that can view it is MOI for this time.
When I'm six feet under.....Have at it!
DIL #6 Deb sent me an email today. Made me blue, but that was not her intention.
It was written in reply to her question of what was found out in Jill's test and I had told her nothing was found in that test.
I made her aware of Jill's drinking problem a few times ago that she was up here to visit.
That way I talked to her in person. Deb has always told me that I was an Enabler. She pulls no punches, but I knew I could talk to her just the same. It is what it is ...
This was her email to me today.
I''m sure you are worried about leaving your home, but I hope you are looking forward to your visit.
I really think you will feel very relaxed and enjoy the wildlife.
The park has lots of activities on a daily basis.
Bingo every Monday evening . Womens card games, etc.
Pool is heated of course.
Two years ago you said you would consider moving down here and living with us.
Just say the word!!
We'll get your car and dogs down too.
You can always go home for summers.
I can't wait to become a snow bird!
Sonny and I are getting ready to start working on the second bedroom now.
I hope you'll like it!
Looking forward to having you. Love,Me
I showed it to Jill.
She doesn't like Deb cause Deb also tell her that her poor me PITY PARTY was over 6 months after her divorce ten years ago.
Jill had negatives words regarding this email. ," Thought her and Sonny were having marriage problems and they want you to live with them!!!!
True they were having a rough time over Sonny's drinking, but Deb just upped and rented the most gorgeous fully furnished condiminium on the an ocean inlet . Took a years lease and if Sonny didn't smarten up she would have stayed or found something else.
Deb believes in the words LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE MISERABLE.
He smartened up quick and we all enjoyed that place when we visited them two winters ago.
Last year she rented the most beautiful brand spanking new house in North Port( larger than the new one they bought together seven years or so ago.)and still have in Sarasota.
Never told me about it. Let's not worry mom thing.
Only problem was........ Jill's first boyfriend Chris lived next door to this house and SURPRISE!
It's a small world we live in. :0)
I have never mentioned it to them, but she did say she got out of that lease before they bought the double wide in an over 50's place in North Port on water.
Deb is pretty self sufficient and if they ever split I'd have a home with either one of them.
I feel like we would be a DRAG on them and I'm not ready to give up my independance, such as it is. .
SHIT! I sit on my ass long enough as it is. BINGO, Card games.............wonder if those OLD WOMEN play Texas Holdem???? :0)
Now I sound like my dad. I'm not going to that party again. Those people were OLD.
This in his seventies. :0)
Of course I dare not breathe a word of what she says or emails me.... to hubby.
He's on my case enough as it is.:0(
Things got worst after I sent an email back to Deb. Had to get over the feeling down before I could type again.
Hubby must have noticed the look on my face as I walked out of the room and said, " you look like you are sad."
Tried to lift my voice and said , "no".
This is my reply to Deb's email .
I'm overwhelmed that you would even want us.
I know deep inside I am missing out on what could be my Golden Years.
If only's......
Except for Ginger, I truly am looking forward to going. .
If the ferrets die from not being given food or water, so be it.
If my plants I lovingly take care of die from not getting watered, so be it.
If the wild birds don't get food and suet... they will find another place that puts food for the birds out.
If Lady dies from old age while I'm gone...she has had a good long life since I saved her from a horrid life and early death.
Ginger pines for us. She does get over it.... after we return.
Deb's reply back to me.
What a crazy thought. We would love to have you! Every detail can be worked out, you just say the word!!!
If you feel the dogs need to come or you won't be able to enjoy yourself fully, then lets make the arrangements.
Also know that you can stay longer than March.3rd if you'd like.
I just randomly picked that date to make it a round trip ticket.
The return date can always be changed.
Let your brother know there is plenty of room at the trailer for them to come and visit ( sleep) for awhile.
That is where we will be spending most of February.
IF ONLY'S CAN ONLY BE IF YOU ALLOW THEM!!!!! Let us spoil you!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. When packing .... pack your pillows in a seperate suitcase. I bought you new ones, but I know there is nothing like your own!
Pack dress shoes and a nice outfit or two for the both of you too. Dress shirt and tie for Mike.
We'' grocery shop for all your goodies once you get here. Love,Me
My if only's are JILL and LOGAN.
If she was on her own and had an income or was more reponsible with her drinking...... I'd have no problen leaving here for the winter.
As it is I have to leave money here for her and Logan to eat on and of course the money for the animals food.
That isn't so bad...IT"S THE DRINKING and upsets with W.B. that prey on my mind and make me heavy hearted .
Keeping an eye on things while I'm here ....I feel better because I am aware of what's going on. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So that's my dilema............
Here are some pictures that she has sent to me.
While I won't have my new computer for Christmas, I know I will have it before I leave for FL February 1st.
Keeping up with all of you when I will be away from home is just as important as my writing in my Diary.
My chiropractor was asking me what blogs I like to read the best when I mentioned I didn't play games so much as I was into reading blogs on my computer.
I hemmed and hawed.
Of course I couldn't come up with a name o EVEN ONE....ON PURPOSE!
She would put two and two together if she read Ishiunot. :0( I shit you not!
Can't have that! No sireeeee
That's All Folks!








Hooray for the coming laptop and getting away, for a while!
ReplyDeleteSomething is up, with your blog, 'cause it's jumpy and so is the print in this comment. eeeeekkkkk! Going "backchannel'!
Glad to hear you are getting your laptop, but I know you don't mean those 'so be its' when talking about the animals. You can't fool me.
ReplyDeleteAunt Amelia's right. I am having a heck of a time commenting here. It's jumping all over the place.
Mary
Those pictures are such a tease...I don't know what to say about your worries about leaving your family behind to go visiting and be taken care of...wish I could encourage you more that things would be all right...!
ReplyDeletesigh just when i thought I'd be able to get a lap top..I now have to buy another tv...
ReplyDeletemerry christmas
sometimes when we worry the most it ends up being alright. So i hope you have a great trip...the place looks lovely.
ReplyDelete