Our conversation started out all well and good as I was pouring my cup of coffee.
She was showered and dressed to go out by 7:30 a.m.
Was going to WalMart for new school supplies for Logan as his folders are breaking , plus he needs other supplies.
So we are chatting and I hadn't noticed Butch in any room and asked where he was.
Went home around 5 a.m.
She had asked him if he was set on cigarettes when they were coming home from eating at Mings between 4 and 5 p.m. last night and he told her he was.
Wasn't home too long and he asked her for a cigarette. Of course it was then that she let him know what he had told her.
She had 2 cigarettes. One for before bed and one for in the morning before she got out to buy more.
He pouted and asked her to share one.
She didn't budge. Then words flew from him how he will never buy her a pack again and she retorted back, GOOD. Told him he doesn't buy hers as it is.
I'm surmising that the only reason he left here at 5 a.m. is because he needed a cigarette.
Store 24 is open in Lowell where he lives 24/7.
Then she tells me that her son Gil called her last night to tell her that his dad called him and told him he has to drop out of college and babysit for Erzi to make life easier on Julie.
He is nearer to his goal ( becoming a trial attorney ) than he is to his goal of getting a degree in management.... is what he said to him.
What the FUCK!
This is typical of the EX SIL fom HELL.....shouldn't surprise me, but ...HOW LOW CAN YOU GO!
Jill told him it wasn't what she wanted for him, but under the circumstances of him relying on his dad and Julie for the roof over his head, he isn't left much choice.
Told him that she figures in his mid twenties he will break away from the control his dad has on his life.
Will have had enough of it............as she did.
Maybe he can get a job as a Nanny later in life. Ya think?
Jill told him the babysitting of Erzi that he has been doing all along will give him better parenting skills when he is a dad. wow.... Guess that was spoken to pick his morale up.
Asked us not to let on we know anything to him as he is feeling down enough as it is.
I'd like to look that bitch in the face and ask her how proud she is to sacrifice Gil's education so she can have a live in full time baby sitter. Now she can up and leave at the drop of a dime and not have to arrange a sitter for Erzi the two days he attends college or so he can have a life with his girlfriend. This is SICK! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I shit you not!
Hubby has a doctor appointment with his primary care doctor today at 11.
The local appointments, I drive him to. Kind of shortens my day even more....but what the hey!
I should be sputtering here too, but .................
Tracie was here at 4 p.m. last night That's early for her.
Fixed hubby something to eat and got dressed and we were out of here by 5 at my suggestion.
We went to the OutBack to eat. Shrimp el Fuego for moi and from there we got LOST in Walmart .
I still have crap to put away sitting in bags on the kitchen table. sigh!
Did remember to get the Vitamin B Complex....looking for a miracle now.
I want the energy I had when I was 20 back. ;0)
From there I walked over to GameStop with my full shopping cart and saw a PACKED HOUSE.
Black Ops for XBOX 360 was being released at midnight and a long line already had formed by 9 pm
I pre-ordered that game online weeks ago.
These young adults and guys ( all males forming the line) did not want to wait for it to come by mail.
My game is a Christmas gift. I could wait. ;0)
The line for purchases was still a wait, but I purchased the few things on Logan's WISH LIST and we did get back here by 10 p.m.
Those guys wanted to play it ASAP.................I shit you not!
HOME
Hubby was asked if he wanted a blood test done for HIV. He's looking at me and asking what that is.
"Have you been having any sex"' I asked him.
"Hell no", was his reply.
You don't need the test , I told him. :0)
His doctor told us that they can't profile people and have to ask everyone regardless of their age and condition.
Since we got back from the V.A.Clinic it has mostly been a zoo.
Jill was back with the groceries and was peeling stuff for supper.
Butchie was here sitting at the livingroom computer.
Soon after a neighbor the street over from us that was recently widowed dropped by to visit.
He and Lennie always stopped in every now and then to visit hubby since he couldn't get out on his own to have coffee with them.
Then son Randy and his friend came and are still here.
Three different conversations going at the same time. essssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhh!
Everyone left out the door...one at a time. Jill was the last to leave and Butch just ahead of her.
Butch didn't shut the main door and hubby is bitching about it. "he's as bad as the kids", he's yelling to me.
Randy brought me a nice mantle clock that his friend Fred had given to him and hubby is now saying why the FUCK did he give it to us. Why didn't he keep it himself.
Of course I couldn't keep my mouth shut and said " why the fuck can't I have it!"
Like......what in the hell is the big deal. I have a mantle.
I gave my great grandmothers clock that I had on it years back to my nephew that my mother raised. He had asked for it. He has his memories of Nana Thomas.
I have her china cabinet that I have memories of it sitting in her dining room. Plain and Simple. I shared!
Anyway..........hubby never gave me a reason why I can't have it. He calmed down.
Think I have mentioned this before. There ought to be open season on men, like there is on ducks! ;0)
It's been another overcast, dreary, drizzly day. Temp. is 51
Much better than yesterday though and no wind either. :0)
Cute email that was sent to me.
Strange bed fellows.
Walked into the livingroom and noticed the pendalum wasn't moving on the clock.
Asked why and was told it was doing it's ding dong thing every 15 minutes so Jill stopped the pendalum from swinging.
Too tired to argue right now. Will have to check it out another day.
It can't be that damned annoying........or can it?
Hubby just woke from a long nap. Logan is still napping. The other two are gone again.
This time to the Moose.
It's going on 5 p.m. Jill said she will be back to cook supper.
Hubby is back napping.
Going to go rest my eyes......or nap.
I'm not holding my breath. I shit you not!
That's All Folks!








Tell Gill he can make good money as a male nanny, and live in with really rich family, get paid while living in, and save for college...could leave Dad and step monster behind...! There are professional agencies that would hire him...!!
ReplyDeletewow, can't believe somebody would do this to their kid...education is important.
ReplyDeleteCute Pictures
Poor Gil, that really sucks.
ReplyDeleteI loove clocks that make that noise even every fifteen minutes! You can probably set it to the hour and just during the day or something.