Rain or no rain.
Chiropractors at noon for hubby.
A son and his wife stopping in today. They flew in from FL last night to finalize the sale on Deb's father's house this afternoon.
She was named his exucutrix.
I'm showered and dressed before noon for a change. :0( Shame on moi.
Hubby just got in the shower and it was the 50 yard dash for me making the bed.
Want things to look a little presentable, but the bed won't stay made very long. sigh!
Bucth is working today.
He was and is BROKE . Pay day is today, but he can't leave and cash it.
Jill gave him the plate of meatloaf she made up for him the night we had cake for Alex.
He breathed a sigh of relief that he had one meal to eat today.
Alex doesn't like meatloaf so he had to take her out to eat before they went to his place.
Jill has been asking Butch to go home at night. Of course she has done this before, so I'm not holding out hope that he will only stay here one night a week like she has asked him too.
HE NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD! I shit you not!
I wonder how the many girlfriends he has had through his adult years have managed to get RID OF HIM and have him STAY GONE.
Alex told him that her gym teacher grabbed her by the neck and he wants to speak to this person about it.
Jill told him that maybe it has been blown out of proportion because Alex is a smart and good child.
"You calling my daughter a liar" was his retort.
There is much more to her story and his, but I'll spare myself and not waste the time on this nonsense.
When Jill asked him what the mom said he, told her Alex only wanted him to know. Not her mother.
Jill has told him that Alex knows how to push his buttons.
Rest assured her mom knows her better than Butch does and doesn't play into her.
SIGH!
Sonny and Deb just called. They spent the night in RI with her son Derek and his family and are an hour away from here.
I will miss them I told them as I will be at the chiropractors.
They will come here for her dads house key and come back before they meet with the Realters at 1:15 p.m.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Last night I had a dream about my second ex. This dream I can understand the why.
He was on my mind yesterday and has been for awhile.
This time he was taking a flight back to TX and had our young son with him instead of going alone.
All of it was weird, weird, weird.
It's only a dream. it's only a dream, it's only a dream.................................
Have begun to recall other events in that marriage.
He use to buy beer by the case. Cheap beer. What some people refer to as green beer or PISS.
Not being a beer drinker I never knew there was a taste difference.
Maybe he bought that cheap beer because money was tight feeding and clothing seven kids....I'd like to think so .
When her got real bad with the crying and begging me to forgive him I would become so frustrated that he wouldn't understand my plea " just don't drink anymore". That's after he would say " what can I do to make it up to you" over and over again , in frustration I would begin opening and pouring his remaining cans of beer down the kitchen sink only to have him cry and beg more.
It is here that I stop and think....if he was raised by different parents he would have been a differnt man.
I shit you not!
Time to leave for the chiropractors.
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )

I am out of breath from reading your essay! SMILE
ReplyDeleteHey, don't apologize for staying in jammies until noon. Some weekends I don them on Friday and they don't come off until Monday morning.
ReplyDeleteMary
i love jammies too...you are realy traveling downmemory lane this week.
ReplyDeleteoh and i stole the rain picture :D
ReplyDelete