to change her mind.
One minute Jill wasn't going to appear in court and this morning it was a different story.
Damned if she did and damned if she didn't were her words to moi as she left out the front door this morning at 8:30 a.m. for the second time.
George the plaintiff said he would think less of her if she didn't go and tell the truth and Butch the defendant ... doesn't want her there ?????
She left the house this morning at 7:15 a.m. saying that she didn't want to be here when he got off work at 8 and listen to his shit.
Yesterday his voice mails and calls were loud, angry and accusing when the calls began.
In the evening they turned to humble, begging and pleading.
It came to moi yesterday that all this baggage I carry around of my kids might be what's weighing me down. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
11 a.m.
Decided to step away from the computer for awhile and clean out a junk drawer.
While I was doing it Jill came back.
She had gone up to the center where she works and entered to continue getting ready for court.
Make up, hair.
After awhile Little Michelle a long time employee who has a horrid married life with her druggie husband arrived for work. We differenciate our Michelle by calling this Michelle, Little Michelle. Both are tiny, but we know which one we are referring to by using the word Little before the name.
Then came Butch! Tracked her down.
Wasn't happy when he asked what she was doing and she told him she was getting ready for court.
Made the comment that he should have snapped George's neck when he had the chance.
She told him his mouth and anger was what gets him in trouble. Things he says at the Moose get back to George.
More words of which I have forgot. He leaves.
Not long after that he calls her and asks her to drive him to court. She refused and told him to get there himself.
Somewhere along her route to court Butch calls her again.
This time his message is..... my attorney said you need to be here or a warrant will be issued .
12:05 p.m.
If I thought I was able to sit awhile...I am sadly mistaken. :0(
Son Randy came and when he saw that I had a printer box out on the table , he asked why.
He knew I had bought 2 Canon printers at Walmart on sale for $40 each last year as I had him pick them up.
Explained how Logan was printing schoolwork and he got a length of yarn that I had left on top of the printer to sew buttons on with along with other papers I had printed and it somehow got down inside and wound around the roller. In picking yarn out piece by piece a small clip came off and Butch thought he knew where and inserted it. The printer worked but the copies words were cut off so I just got out the new one and Logan finished his homework. Walla!
Oh no, not with Randy. After much to do he managed to get the clip out and back where it belonged.
Took the new copier down and replaced it with the old . Had me looking for the empty ink cartridges to put the new ink back in and all the other stuff that came in the box. Aked me for rice and a bag with small holes so no moisture would get into the copier. Handed him a Boil in Bag by Uncle Ben and got a lesson on how to store electronic stuff .
He also brought with him meatballs he cooked in his own sauce in his crockpot and sub rolls for our lunch and would have liked us to try them right then and there.
We had just had a pear and declined. Had to hear how good they were and I am sure they are....but damn.
In and out...in and out. First looking for the new USB cables and some other cable in the containers we have for bottles and cans and another for paper products. They come with the printer, I was told.
Yah!!! . Told him there were none in it when I opened it , but he wasn't satisfied with that explanation.
It's printed on the box. USB cable and ? cable included.
They should be there !!!!
Then...I hadn't sealed the box with tape yet. He likes things done and done right.
So I went for the tape in my room and he did it.
Also got a lesson on where not to store electronics. Attic where I had it is not one of them.
Yep, I shit you not!
He looked at the clock and wanted to know if I was ready to heat the meatballs up yet.
Told him in a half hour. Maybe.............
I was about ready to open a can of Tab and take a big gulp and add a jigger of rum to it.
Still might! I shit you not!
Between him and her today.................smoke is coming out of my ears.
Back to the drawing board where I was an hour or more ago.
So Butch tells her his attorney has said if she don't show in court there will be a warrant for her arrest out.
She told him she was on her way.
Ten minutes later as she pulls into the parking garage he calls again. This time he is whispering.
Don't come. My attorney said that George has agreed to drop the charges and if you don't come they have no case.
Bottom line...George gave him a gift today she said and what he chooses to do with it is up to him.
He sickens her..... so she said. . He told her later how he walked up to George and shook his hand and said no hard feelings where just an hour or so before he was saying he should have snapped his neck, going to call police when I know he has been drinking at the VFW and have him arrested, he's nothing but a drunk.
I thought I heard her say on the phone to him that he could have his ring back. You know the ruby square cut stone in yellow gold he gave to his mother and Jill paid $140 to have it repaired because it was cut off his mother's finger when she passed away.
I heard wrong. Wishful thinking, I guess.
He wanted his rain gear out of her car trunk. He stopped at the Moose ( which is past where his house is) and Tom who is well under way to being soused and another guy and himself are going to go fishing on this rainy day.
Already he is drinking. Celebrating ?????
He can tell another woman down the road how he beat this rap like he told Jill how he got got out of an Anger Management class he was ordered to attend when his ex girlfriend and himself fought over their daughter all the time. Still does!
He knew the guy that taught the class.
He just signed his papers that Butch complied and was in weekly attendance.
Some favor !!!!
He wanted Jill to go with them.. She declined and he came and got his rain gear.
I heard ring...come and get it when it was rain gear come and get it.
Close enough! :0) Like I said...wishful thinking!
Going out on Tom's boat because his isn't running right yet.
Many is the time this year they both have told me that Tom has been so drunk he has almost got them killed .
Still hasn't taken that strip of wood that needs replacing on the French door in the livingroom.
Told Randy to do it today as he hasn't had the time...working, court and such.
Didn't work Friday, didn't work Saturday and not working today. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hubby has no idea that it is missing and we have towels rolled up to block the daylight and cold air that comes through under the door.
Useless as tits on a boar hog...HE IS!!!!
Right before I wrote....some favor, Jill was making herself a meatball sub and I decided to too.
While waiting for hers to be made, I made a corn beef sandwich for hubby and brought it in our bedroom to him.
Next thing I know he is hollering and I can't hear what he is saying and he can't understand what I am saying back to him either......so I walk away from my sub toating with the cheese in the toaster oven to see what he wants.
The corn beef was too tough for him to chew.
I packed it on.
Offered him a meatball sub and he accepted. Mine is done, but he can't have cheese, so I left it sitting and made his.
Oh ...forgot to mention that he had tipped over the recliner to look for that efffin USB cable and the other one that Randy says should be in a plastic bag.
We both eat....he goes back in the bedroom and while I am running water to wash up the bowl that I heated meatballs and sauce in and utensils I hear him hollering again.
I can't hear you I yell and he yells ....I can't hear you back.
You would think we live in an efffin mansion. Two tv's going, water running and I know his hearing is getting bad and mine might be too. Sheeeeesh!!!!
Now he wants to know if I am going to vacuum before he tips the chair back up.
Leave the sink and vacuum and tip the damn chair back up myself.
I used a rag to do some wiping and when I opened the built in hamper inthe bathroom I noticed a load of white clothes needs to be washed.
Later!!!!
Thought I'd get a rest....Logan just came through the door. 1:55 p.m.
I'm exhausted and I don't know why. Only one thing done on my mental To Do list.
Cleaned out one drawer and threw a few things away. Have some items I know not what they went to, but as soon as I toss them .... I will remember. I shit you not!
This reads like I don't know what. All over the place. Makes one tired...huh???
Most of my days are filled with aggrevations and SHIT.
Sometimes I want to SCREAM. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!
No shower, no knitting done. Did get to read and comment on a few blogs.
Tracie came over at 7:02 p.m. last night. Wanted to know if I would check AGAIN if the listing on her mother's house was up on the internet..
Wasn't.
Did take the hint to leave when I put 2 plates on the table with corn beef dinner on them and the casserole dish I heated it in was EMPTY. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Tiring myself out just writing about what has transpired since I last posted yesterday evening.
A chickadee came to the sliding door looking for seed to be put out.. I accomadated it. :0)
A squirrel came ...looked in at us and I accomadated it with a treat too. :0)
They know where the food comes from. The squirrel knows his treat will come out once I see it at the door.
Can't leave nuts out as the chihuahua ends up needing to see a vet for rectal bleeding. :0(
Two pleasant TODAY memories..... I thought I'd share.
Previewing what I just wrote and I'm reminded of the sadness Mary of mxtodis123 (another blogger) feels since someone has killed all the critters that visited her for handouts.
Some sorry ass people in this world. I shit you not!
Jill is napping and Logan is hungry and hounding me to buy him Wendy's. Will heat him up a Hungry Man dinner. No Wendys and that's my FINAL ANSWER!
That's All Folks!
.
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
holly cow...i know why you are tired !!
ReplyDeletehope today will be a quieter day
I need a road map!!!
ReplyDeleteJill... daughter
Butch... her B/F and intended
George... ??????????
But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, Jill is still going with Butch and maybe going to marry him?
:-((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((