Unbeknownst to moi , Whine Bucket was back at noon and put the ring back on Jill's finger. .
She said she refused it. Told him they both needed to be apart for awhile...she is not happy with him and when she gets drunk it gets ugly.
Guess she didn't protest too much. and as usual DONE doesn't mean done to the whine bucket..
That word has lost it's true meaning.
Same song...second,third,fourth and fifth verse. I shit you not!
It was around one when I went by the kitchen table. Goldfish #2 had bought the farm. :0(
So much for Logan getting to give it oxygen through a straw.
Have to admit it was a cute idea... :0)
He's been looking on Craigslist and saw a 20 gallon tank with fish and everything else...FREE.
Children Got Tired Of Caring For It was the caption. Yep...I bet!
He looked up what town , how far away, the time it took to travel with and without traffic.
51 miles...one hour and five minutes.
I'll pass.
Had him research goldfish.
They live in a bowl a month. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Not ours. He put it in a baggy and put it in the freezer. We are taking it back and trading it in for a Japanese beta.
That might live a month.....wellllllllllllllll it could. ;0) wink,wink.
Found out that our neighbors son David is addicted to Oxycodone and she is having a time of it.
Lives on a small social security check.
Don't know any specifics ...whether he is stealing from her or what.
One neighbor has said she don't mind buying her groceries , but helping feed David's habit is another.
She said she is going to ask her what kinds of foods she buys and buy her food and drop it off.
Can't blame her.
Sad situation all around.
Being an enabler myself, I couldn't tell Mary to shove David out of the nest.
Like who am I to give anyone advice.
The neighbor on the other side said, that explains things to her as Mary told her that her family is upset with her when she was asked her why she can't borrow money from family.
Extended family members must have told her to kick his ass out too.
Easy to say.....not easy to do.
Tuesday Oct.12th
Was out in the yard doing a few things ..like getting stuff put away and picking green tomatoes.
Put them in a brown bag in a dark closet.
Have heard they will ripen that way and the temperatures are just getting too low at night.
We shall see.
This was around 5:30 p.m. and who comes through the backyard gate u whooing BUT Tracie.
Efff Me! I'm not dressed for outside weather and she has a heavy sweatshirt on and a jacket.
Figured I'd brave the chill in the air and let her make her idle chat out there.
Neither of us pulled out a plastic lawn chair from under the table...so we stood and I would make a few attempts at putting something that could have been put off ....away.
Mood to my madness....I shit you not!
Told her I needed to feed hubby and myself a few times over and she finally took the hint.:0)
Asked hubby what he felt in the mood for eating and he said pancakes.
Yesssssssssssssssssss.... easy enough and I had been eye balling the red tomatoes and wanted grilled cheese with tomatoes.
Oh I forgot to mention that Jill and the whine bucket stepped out at 4:20 and as they were leaving I asked when she would be returning. Half hour was my answer.
DIL Kim stopped by on her way home from work around 4:45 and asked where she was.
Kim has been my confidante and once was Jill's best friend. The booze is Jill's best friend now. :0(
She didn't stay long and that is when I went out in the back yard.
Six p.m. finds me at the stove making pancakes and I set them out for hubby at the table.
He's enjoying them and I get my sandwiches on the stove and guess who came during dinner??
Tracie.:0(
So here I think I have stopped her from entering at the back door.and then she comes through the front door.
Self satisfaction went..POOF! I shit you not!
Had to tell moi that her brother Marty told her that someone is interested in the house. They have been back 2 times and she wanted to share that with moi.
Hubby continues to chew his food, she pulls out a chair and I put my food on the table and proceed to eat it.
She did mention that she was going to ask me if I wanted to go out to eat with her as she hadn't eaten yet.
Like I can just go out to eat every night like she does. Not!
She doesn't like grilled cheese or grilled cheese with tomatoes. :0) good,good,good.
Don't remember what or if there were any magic words to make her get up and leave...
Just the fact that she left after a half hour ... made my evening.
Logan had been outside playing football with friends and came in all flushed like he usually does from hard play. It was during this time I looked at the clock and it had been almost 2 hours since his mother and w/b left.
Surprised???? no....me either
She called sometime around when Tracie left and asked if we had eaten. The answer be Yes.
Was at the grocery store and would be home to feed Logan.
They cooked steaks on the grille, a can of asparagus, 2 different types of side dishes ( a rice and a noodle that come in packages you add to). Whine bucket must have sprung for the steak cause the rest was in the cupboard. He does like his steak!
Unpaid excise taxes on his truck...soon they will pull his drivers license .
In this state they do that.
Justified $120 spent for the Topsfield Fair for three happy kids ....true,true... when Jill reminded him where the money should hve gone. Bills!
Explain happy kids and steaks to your debtors....duh!
Wellllll SHIT....don't know where the time went, but it did. No nap either. :0(
I definately know where the last 2 hours went.
Sitting at the table with Tracie from 5:30 til 7:45. Fed hubby at 6, jill ate around 6:30 and finally hunger got to the best of me and I said to myself,"efff it" and ate.
Jill then offered Tracie the last of the meal and a bottle of water.
She ate and I said I'm retiring for the night and she left shortly after. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I was trying to wait her out before I ate.
I also wasn't going to offer her anything to eat either. I shit you not!
That's All Folks!
The ramblings of a mom of 9 by her KIDS that are STILL making her climb walls ,even as adults. Said I DO 3xs and I WANT OUT 2 xs. Have learned there is no such thing as a Rose Garden. My motto is Life Is Too Short To Be Miserable. When the bad outweighs the good it is time to shit can em. Laugh with me or at me, welcome to my world.
I AM WOMAN! Hear me ROAR! February 2012
WARNING !! Not for those with a short attention span. ; 0 )
you need a HUGE "do not disturb" sign :S
ReplyDelete