Gringo Bullrider.
Grandson Derek's friend recorded it last year on vacation.
Profanity will be heard. I shit you not!
Frazzled....just did a lot of gophering for hubby to close up the pool .
Randy, Butch and Jill put the cover on.
It's this look I dislike until fresh fallen snow covers it over.
Won't be until May 2011 that the cover comes off. Sigh!
Supposedly an elephant can stand on this. I trust that claim so much I won't even stand on it.
Spent time also pulling up the dried up cucumber plants and in their place I re-planted 4 window type boxes of strawberry plants for the winter.
Will go through the process of putting them back in the boxes next Spring.
Beautiful day for yard work.....sweat was still dripping off my forehead.
Tracie just came. Needs to use my phone to have hers turned back on.
Forgot to pay her mom's bill.
Gringo Bullrider to follow.
Hope I do it right. sigh!
That's All Folks!
















well it don't look to bad in the picture
ReplyDelete