The instructions said, " remove cap and push up bottom."
I can barely walk, but whenever I fart the room smells lovely.
Seriously ......Jill did ask me if I wanted to go to WalMart. :0)
Did I? ? ? She didn't have to ask me twice. I shit you not!
I'm thinking hubby put a bug in her ear as I had told him I had told her once I needed to go there and now I would ask Tracie.
Butch was finished working his detail at 3 p.m. and was in uniform.
Thought he was headed to his truck when we three left by the front door at 3:30.
Wrong!
No gas. Low on gas....one or the other.
. He got in the back seat and she dropped me off at the store to shop while she drove him home to shower and change clothes. My car...my gas...what the Hell! Have a ball!
When I was ready to checkout, I was told to call her. No prob-lemo! Can do.
Approximately 5 p.m. I dialed. They were in the store EATING at Subway so I met them there.
Right away my first thought was... there goes that roast beef dinner I thought we would be eating.
I was right. sigh!
She bought it when she grocery shopped on Monday, so that's why I surmised it would be a meal for us.
Monday...didn't happen and here it was Tuesday.
I did say something to the fact that I thought we would be having a big supper.
Butch was starved is what I was told. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well.
Called hubby on the ride home asking if he wanted me to pick Chinese food up for us.
No...just make me cereal... He is still unhappy with the last take out meal we shared. ( not I ).
Right away my mind starts to work....maybe I can get out to eat with Tracie tonight. :0) Jokes on moi...............she didn't show up at her mother's house last night. :0(
The other two took off as soon as the car was unloaded..... liquid refreshment time. :0(
They came back a few hours later with Shrimp with Lobster Sauce for Logan.
The order is too much for Logan to eat, but it's a favorite of his.
Nana made rice and there was plenty left to fill me up. :0)
It's ironic that I mentioned no one being involved with the ferrets yesterday.
Logan took Cena and Diesel out seperately last evening and was interacting with them.
This morning Jill let all 3 out to play and I thought for sure the noise coming from the 3 humans as the ferrets went for their toes ,would wake hubby.
Must have been a fluke!
It's almost 10 a.m. Looks like those two are getting ready to split.
She is drying her hair and he is munching on fritos. Make yourself to home Butch!!!
Damned...looks like he has! I shit you not!
I see myself talking to her soon about the things he could be doing instead of playing computer games in the livingroom. She is annoyed at that herself. Is always muttering to moi that he could be home cleaning, doing his laundry, working on those bankruptsy papers that are still sitting there waiting to be filled out.
Cleaning his ferrets filthy cage. He use to bring it here and leave it for days ...saying it was lonely.
More like he had no food for it. Jill told him to take it home and leave it there. We have enough ferrets. LOOSER!
Bought some One A day vitamins . Day 2....no pep yet.
The bottle didn't claim to be a miracle worker. :0)
Daughter Cheryl called me earlier and managed to talk about dying her hair a red color for a good 15 minutes.
That takes some doing .....but she was sounding UPBEAT and whatever makes her happy, makes me happy.
May come over tomorrow as I have had some things for her ....since before school started.
Tracie bought 3 or more school shirts for Trevor and other school supplies.
I had some new drapes given to me by Tracie for Randy. He didn't want that color so Cher needs them.
Have new twin flat sheets at $3 a sheet I'm sure she can use. Her 3 kids still at home have twin beds.
Hours more have past.
Hubby decided we should start draining the pool down below the lines.
Interpreted: I get our four hoses, unwind and unkink them and individually put one end in the pool and the other hooked to the faucet.
Turn the water on and wait until all bubbles go and unhook the hose and carry it low in one hand to where I want the water to drain out in the front yard.
Then do the next and so on.
Before that he had me find the thingies that get screwed into the cement to hold the pool cover on. The final step of closing the pool.
Then he tried to use his small hand vac to clean the dirt out the holes those thingies get screwed into.
Wouldn't do the job, so he asked me for my super, duper yard vac. Got it ready for him to use and heard him say, " I wish I still had my little one that the mice ruined."
Told him he did except it was the one that replaced his ruined one last year. he had forgot about it.
Back to the drawing board for his in the shed and now he is pushing his feet to get him around in his wheelchair and happy as a lark. I HOPE!!!
It's now 2 p.m.
Maybe my goperhing is over...maybe not.
3 p.m. now. Still gophering. Was easier for me to vac out those holes that you screw those thingies in to hold the pool cover on.. Not without problems. Extension cord unplugging, ext. cord dragging in the pool, small vac tipping over and shutting down.
My part is done for ??? minutes. Hubby is still screwing . :0)
Butch is playing football in the front yard with Logan and his friends.
Her door to her bedroom is shut so I can assume she is sleeping or watching Dexter or was watching Dexter and fell asleep.
They came home right before Logan walked up the street from his bus stop at 2.
Times like this I wished I lived in a warm state that nothing had to be shut down or stored away. sigh!
Going for the GUSTO and make my bed while hubby is out of it.
That's All Folks!
Some Chuckles........................










sounds like it gets quiet(er) around your house when the pool goes to sleep for winter, but i imagine it must be a lot of work closing it down.I feel bad for Butch's Feret now, i dislike people that have pets and then neglect them :(
ReplyDelete