OMG!!!! What a relief. I feel like I won the lottery!
Referred back to Blogger Help Notes AGAIN and AGAIN and finally one sentence smacked me between my eyes.
Clear Cache and Cookies.
BINGO! SHAZAM ! OPEN SESAME!
I SHIT YOU NOT! It's magic.
I now have the same ADD IMAGE as Gabi and I suspect other bloggers.
Thank you so much to Gabi, Mary and the nice lady that lives in Aunt Amelia's Attic for their help and concern. XOXOXO
Walla!!!!!! TinPan the skunk and Charlie taken a few afternoons ago.
It wasn't dusk yet, but TinPan comes out from under the shed to get first choice and then goes back under the shed til dusk.
Jill named him that because he sits in the pan to block others from getting any food if he/she has competition for the food.
Logan keeps trying to talk me into getting him a Beagle. :0(His mom picked him up the Webkin beagle for a Christmas gift. :0)
I'm sure he won't be amuzed , but he still likes Webkins and he will love it.
Son Randy came from NH and worked putting new flooring and shelves under my kitchen sink all afternoon.
Then I unloaded the 2 boxes of my cleaning products , etc. under there and arranged them where I wanted them.
Decided to use the Stainless Steel spray and clean the sink while I had it in my hand.
UT OH! Spied water running out from under the sink.
Seems like Randy had to have loosened a drain pipe as he was moving around under there working.
Butch was here .....he fixed that problem and wiped up the water.
I was more than a wee bit sore from being down on the floor putting stuff away.
Getting down on my knees is what I find is the most difficult .....that is when I feel my age. sigh!
Logan hasn't been feeling good. :0( First it was a sinus headache. Jill gave him something for it and soon after he fell asleep on the couch and slept and slept.
She woke him for supper and he declined. Went to his bedroom and fell right back to sleep and slept except for one pee call around 3:30 a.m.
She got him up for school...he showered and next thing I heard was silence.
I fell back to sleep until 8 and hubby woke at 9:15.
Logan is in bed....sound asleep.
When I asked about him... had the chills and didn't feel good.
Knock on wood....which I just paused to do.....in all these ten years he has lived with us we have not caught a thing he has had. AMEN!
It's a new day ...albeit overcast. Looks promising.
Myself and Blogspot are friends today. :0)
All is well in my world.
Going to pick up my knitting. Working on the second sleeve of Krysta's hooded sweater and I love the color. Watermellon. It will compliment her skin coloring.
Maybe I can get a picture sent to me of Ryu and Krysta wearing them . I'll ask.
That's All Folks!
My Hero My son Randy... Always ready to help with the dirty work.
As to posting pics of my Grands, in my blog.... It's a family decision. Only when they get big enough to go to proms, then I have put their pics in. :-)
ReplyDeleteYes, I too got a picture to load [with New Editor], and another. But, then I couldn't move them to where I want them, in the body of my post. :-(((((((((( Bleahhhh...
Sooooooooo, back to Old Editor go I. To post today. You know me, lots and lots of pics, are my schtick. So I needed OLD, where I can do that.
I always clean out my History and Cache, every time I go off the computer, so that's not making a problem, for me.
Glad you're getting help with this! Glad I'm getting help, with this! When I get it all figured out, I can post an entry on it. Or better yet, do NOT wait that long, for me to get it all figured out! Post an entry, BEGGING people who know how to do it all [New Editor] to Comment on the post, and tell us HOW!
That's what we need! A spot where everyone can ask. And where everyone can answer, with tips. I've tried to talk/post about it, and so has 'BJ' but not that many people notice/Comment. -bleahhh-
Anyway, those Manhattans with extra cherry juice ROCK! You should try one, some time. Wellllll, if it won't kill you or something! Lots of stuff would near-kill me so I'm not pushing you, beyond what you know about yourself. :-) I don't have them often, but they are a treat, when I do.
Good luck with continuing to not get anything, which your Grand comes down with!!!
Gentle hugs...
Hey, hey, hey! We were grousing about New Editor. I said I couldn't place pics, in my posts. Some sweet gal came to my rescue! To our rescue!
ReplyDelete"Happy One," left a comment on this post of my blog.
I followed what she said and I did it!
So I'm asking you to come back over to my blog, scroll through the Comments on this post of my blog. It's the 8th one down. Read!
I already thanked her, on my Comments and on her own. Wheeeeeeeee.... I did it, and it worked.
-happy dance-
Mmmmmmmm, does this call for another celebratory Manhattan with extra cherry juice???????? >,-)
yayyy...glad it worked out
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got this fixed. I know how much it has been stressing you.
ReplyDeleteMary
Damn! I wrote a comment, full of instructions, and Blogger "ate" it on me! Grrrrrrr... OK, I'll try to make it quicker. Grrrrrrr...
ReplyDeleteThat 2-times-use of the word 'curser,' in her move-pics-around tip, confused me too. Perhaps a better way to say it is.... 'Mark' where you want your pic to be [in your post] by clicking on that spot. Guess that lets New Editor KNOW where pic is to go.
Then you use your curser, to do the rest of the instructions.
Better break this comment up, into parts, so as not to give Blogger a 'hissy fit.'
None of the instructions for New Editor, make sense, using Old Ed. Got to Switch to New, to use them.
ReplyDeleteI have switched back and forth, from Old to New, etc., more than once. And never lost anything. But can't guarantee that you won't lose stuff. Guess we are supposed to 'save everything,' before making changes or Switching. Another thing I don't understand, completely.
My point, I don't want any one to Switch, because I said so..... And blame me, if they lose anything. ,-) More...
I keep a 'Test Blog' for all blogging playing around... One that no one but me, can access. But! It seems that if I switch from Old to New Editor, it switches both my blogs. Hmmmmmm...
ReplyDeleteSo I just switched and tried a Draft, in my regular blog. Don;t have to show anyone a Draft, if it's a mess.
But I'll tell ya', I don't like it, that this Settings switch, happens across the board. I LOVE to play around in my 'Test Blog.' Try diff Backgrounds and this and that. That's what a 'Test Blog' is for. Messin' around, 'till you get something right. -pout-
Settings next...
How to Switch Settings, from Old Ed. to New Ed. [given to my by 'BJ']
ReplyDeleteLook top right of your blog... Find DESIGN & click on it... Up comes a page, where you look for SETTINGS... It on the top-ish left of page, just left of DESIGN... Click on SETTINGS & scroll dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn... Look for 'Global Settings' in Orange [in my blog anyway]
Just noticed that, is SAYS these changes will change 'em, in all my blogs. Duhhhhh me.
Anyway, under 'Global Settings', is "Select post editor." Bingo! You're probably still clicked on Old Ed. So click on UPDATED Editor. Click below this, on Orange box with SAVE SETTINGS, in it!!! Must Save. And you are set, and when you go to your blog, New Editor will be working.
My eyes are *crossing* now, from typing out all that *heavy stuff* and I have to go.... -gigggggles- GOOD LUCK!